WE OFFER THE FINEST IN EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN
YPL is a creative collective specialized in experiential design and interactive installations. Our global network boasts some of the world’s finest thinkers and doers from fields such as art, technology, graphic & motion design, architecture, product design, film and music.
WE TRANSFORM SPACES AND MINDS
By combining unbound creativity with cutting-edge technology, we turn everyday locations into beautiful, emotional and meaningful brand experiences.
WE MESMERIZE YOUR CUSTOMERS
Our custom-made installations take the audience on a magical journey that captivates, excites and inspires. We push, pull and extend mental boundaries to craft unforgettable experiences that bond customers and brands.
WE BRING YOUR BRAND'S DNA TO LIFE
Experiential design and marketing are multi-sensory, three-dimensional, one-of-a-kind live events with unlimited potential. They can be tailor-made to influence purchase decisions, grow customer loyalty, and add value to many aspects of your brand.
HOW WE WORK
Since each project is unique, it has specific requirements in terms of team size, specialties and services. Regardless of the project, all our departments work seamlessly together towards an impeccable experience.
We offer custom-made solutions using the following milestones of our general workflow approach:
- Main idea & campaign development
- Creative concept
- R&D & proof of concept
- Design & visualizations
- Technical development
- Rough prototyping
- Presentation, timing & budget
CONSULTING / STRATEGY
- Initial consultation on needs & expectations
- Brief development
- Development of project strategy
- Project plan development
- Location check and evaluation for experiential design possibilities on location
- Campaign strategy for all media: social media, PR, print, TV
CONTENT DISTRIBUTION / MEDIA
- Content integration & distribution for all media platforms such as:
- PR / blog / TV / news / etc.
- Fine conception
- R&D & technical development
- Design, prototyping
- Coding & visual development
- Production: build, set up, run, construction
- Installation on site
- Run installation
- Maintenance & support
- Content production: documentation, promotion, film, print, online,
- social media, PR, etc.